Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Washer and Dryer!

I am super excited about my new washer and dryer.  I have had the current washer since my junior year in college, 2004!  It has lasted through 7 moves and countless other things.  It still works but our dryer on the other hand has decided to eat some clothes.  This started last summer and it was one in like 100 loads that something was ruined so we decided to keep using it.  It kept getting worse and then in January it ate two of my undergarments in one week that I had to replace immediately and Christian said that this was enough.   He did lots of research (of course) and decided on these new babies.  I had to beg him to get the matching washer because ours still worked but then I talked about energy efficient stuff and he caved.  They are so pretty and I have already done about 20 loads.  I like that the buttons are in the front and they are super quiet.  The dryer has a feature that can measure moisture in the drum and then clothes come out dry in no time.  Our old dryer didn't have this feature, you could only turn it on and off with one temperature setting. Wow, so old school.  Anyway, here are the pics!







The dryer even has a light inside. Cool! The washer has a glass top lid.  Christian joked that he got me a diamond for valentines day because the glass is diamond glass, whatever that is.  These are so high tech, but it is missing a very important feature, automatic clothes folder.  When will that be invented?  I need that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment